~ Rules ~
1. You must post the rules. Or what?
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal I'm going to do that here I hope it's okay.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer I'm answering, but I'm not asking
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal I don't have that many friends.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them My last action of defiance makes this rule invalid.
6. No tag backs! Alright!
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people. OR WHAT YOU THE dA POLICE!?!?
I am deathly terrified of needles.
I had my tonsils out in Dec 2001.
I'm an Honors Health Sciences major, and an English minor.
I'm a writer!
I have 2 credit cards that I've gotten by myself. I'm very proud of this
Do you have any video games?
Duuuude I have a lot of video games. N64 has a bunch of games. My DS Lite has a few, and my GBA SP has a bunch too. I also have some PS2 games I stole from my brother.
What is your favourite anime/manga and why?
I think Lovely Complex is my favorite. It's like my life, except the guy never comes around. So the whole part where he starts liking her back and they get together never happens
So stop around volume 6
Do you have one of those people who you just can't stand?
Oh a couple.
Have you ever been to a concert?
With you! Simple Plan/All Time Low/Marianas Trench, as well as Johnny Reid twice. I've also seen Honeymoon Suite, and Bon Jovi.
Do you like the rain?
I used to, but not so much anymore.
If any song could be your "theme song" what would it be?
Everybody Wants Somebody by Patrick Stump
Are you a member of the Bro Army?
Oh dude of course. I introduced you to pewdiepie!
Do you have any pets?
Not currently. Just a bunch of plants.
What is the last book you read?
It's sad that I have no idea.
Have you ever had an out of body experience? How about lucid dreaming?
I don't think I've had an out of body experience, but my dreams are weird. I think I've had lucid dreams.
What do you think the world will be like in fifty years? Better or worse?
Wooooooooooorse my dear. We have no idea.